Le20 Electric Milk Pulsator for Milking Parlor System
|1-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $64 US $62 US $60|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: LE20
- Model: Interplus
- Outlet: 2
- Range: Milking Parlor Parts
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Item: Milk Pulsator
- Type: Electric
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Trademark: HL
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 84349000
LE20 Electric Milk Pulsator for Milking Parlor System
LE20 Electric Milk Pulsator Quick Details:
- Item: electric milk pulsator
- Model: LE20
- Type: electric pulsator
- Cover Material: plastic
- Type of Animal: Cow, sheep, goat.
LE20 Electric Milk Pulsator Specification:
|Outlet||2 / 4|
|System Operation||Vacuum air|
|Type of Animal||Cow, buffalo, camel, sheep, goat|
LE20 Electric Milk Pulsator Deacription:
Pulsator is one of the core components of milking system, which been used to control the milking times per minutes (pulsation rate) during milking process. Proper pulsation rate could help farmer complete animal milk out, get higher milk output, promote good udder health and to make life easier for the farmer. And the pulsation rate is adjustable, which could fit different parlour vacuum conditions. 2 types pulsator been provided: pneumatic pulsator and electric pulsator. The pneumatic pulsator is more popular using in small scale farms and individual farms, as for the medium and large scale farms, people like to choose the electric pulsator.
LE20 Electric Milk Pulsator Features:
- Pneumatic pulsators are economical and more cheaper, because they do not use electricity. They are mostly used in remote locations.
- Electronic pulsators, the voltage is 24 V, and need utilize one electric pulsator controller and transformer, but they are more preciser and easy to maintain.
- The pulsator could be with 2 outlets ( port connector) or 4 outlets ( port connector), and the outlet tube material could be plastic or stainless steel.
- The pulsator pulsation ratio is 60:40, and the pulsation rate is adjustable according to the vacuum degree.
- Pneumatic pulsators could be easily installed, accurate, durable, simple to mantain.
- Compared with pneumatic pulsators, the electronic pulsators are more accurate and durable, and easier to maintain.
LE20 Electric Milk Pulsator Application:
As one of core components of milking system, pulsator been used to control the milking times per minutes (pulsation rate) during milking process so that farmers could complete animal milk out, get higher milk output, keep good udder health and to make life easier. According to different individual farms, different scale farms, we supply different models pulsator.